What's new

FS: defi's, bonnet, wings, hks, lights,skirts etc

Reaction score
Ok guys having a huge clearout and all these bits need to go.

All items are pick up only UNLESS STATED. Im happy to package bits up and and get them ready for a courier but it is YOUR job to organise this, im constantly working and really have no time to sort getting quotes for couriers etc.

DEFI BF GUAGES

I bought these around 3 months ago, they are in full working order and are in next to mint condition.

Boost guage (including all wiring and hose)
Oil temp guage
Water temp guage
Control unit
Daisy chain cables

I paid £500 for these 3 months ago, but realise now i paid a little too much for them, so i will be taking a hit on these but have to sell as i need a remap for my car.

Can get more pics if required but not until the weekend

£400 ono £350£300

(please note that other bits in pics are not included)

BLACK HOUSED LED REAR LIGHTS

These were on my car when i imported it, they are a real nice unit and look very different to what you see all the time on the market, they have very few light scratches to the lenses but are really un-noticeable.

I think £65 £55 is a very fair price POSTED TO THE UK for these.

AERO SPEC R SKIRTS

I bought these for £115 2 months ago as i was in need for skirts, but i have kept my originals and repaired them. These are in very good condition and are just sat on my driveway collecting rain and leafs.

£50? £40

Im open to offers on all bits as im really trying to rush to get the ecu sorted and boost leak fixed by the end of the december, but dont be silly with the offers!

Last edited:
Reaction score
That bonnet looks quite cool. Have you got anymore pictures of it? It's difficult to see how proud the vent is.

Where about are you?

Reaction score
hi mate, im from reading dude, if you pm me your mobile number il send some more pics from my mobile, as i dont have any other pics on the computer

Havoc

Reaction score
Country
Have you still got the Wings and the skirts? Of so how much for both?
Also are you now aranging courier?

Cheers!

Reaction score
hi mate wings are provisionally sold now until tuesday evening, but the skirts are still here mate. £40 and theyre yours.

But no sorry dude, i dont know of anyone that will send something this big. Your better of collecting to be honest mate, that way you know exactely what your getting and they wont get damaged