What's new

FS: Depo Gauges Group Buy - 25% OFF RETAIL!!! - CLOSED on Tuesday 7th Dec

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I looked on the Depo site and there wasn't one. Shame really as volts isn't important. I guess it's easy though as it obviously doesn't need a sender

Reaction score
Country
I'm tempted to jump in and go for the oil temp, water temp and oil pressure 7 colour ones for the three centre vents. Or perhaps the exhaust temp instead of the water one- but does anyone know where in the exhaust system the sensor would have to go and how difficult it is to fit it?

Sliding-r: Do the little buttons definitely come off and if so what sort of length are the cables attached to them likely to be?

Reaction score
Exhaust temp needs to as close to combustion as possible from what I have seen. On one of the middle manifold runners to give you a average across the 4 cylinders.. But I would search further mate I'm no expert on this.

As for screen buttons. They 100 per cent unclip but I can't tell you how long the cable are from them. I can find out if you want to know?

Sure you could solder in some wire if needs be anyways.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
On my MX5 the EGT sensor was just before the cat. I would have also thought the closer to the mani the better (pre turbo anyway). The elbow would be an easy place to add the sensor.

Really looking forward to geting this gauge. I've wanted a boost gauge that reads over 1.0 bar for ages, along with the oil press+temp. This is the best of both worlds, cheap gauge with all the info displayed in one unit :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Are they easy enough to see during the day?

I am thinking of going for a 4-in-1 Electric Oil Press+Volt,Oil Temp&Water Temp Gauge, and a boost guage.

When would you need the cash?

Reaction score
as soon as we get 5 on the list you can pay straight away, or you can pay next week.

But I want to end the Groupbuy next Tuesday as this will be 2 weeks, We can then put our order through and get the order properly processed and our gauges on there way! :)

Edit: as for during the day viewing her is a video which was taken in the day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjwrHYI9ldQ

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right we have hit the magic 5 orders, you can all pay when ur ready now.. just put a note when paying to Dave what your having ie. the info next your name below. Please try and get payment to him by next week..

1. Sliding-R 60mm 7 colour w/warning- oil temp PK-SC6047B, Oil Pressure PK-SC6027B, Water Temp PK-SC6037B
2. Craig8585 60mm 4 in 1 gauge in black, boost in bar, volt, oil pressure, oil temp- possible code WA60014B But needs to be BAR
3. LuPix_S15 - 60mm Water Temp 7 Colour PK-SC6037B + 60mm Oil Temp 7 Colour PK-SC6047B + Sandwich Plate + Hose Adaptor for RB25det
4.Godzilla_752- 60mm 4 in 1 in White, boost, volt, oil pressure, oil temp- WA60014W plus sandwich plate for RB25det also
5.adz87kc-60mm 7 colour w/warning- oil temp PK-SC6047B, Oil Pressure PK-SC6027B, Water Temp PK-SC6037B + sandwich plate + rad hose adapter SR20DET

As I said I will run this till next Tuesday though to give a few more the oppurtunity!

Reaction score
PK-SC6027B, 60MM OIL PRESSUER GAUGE SEVEN COLOR , £87.83 GB £65.87
PK-SC6037B, 60MM WATER TEMP GAUGE, SEVEN COLOR , £54.10 GB £40.58
PK-SC6047B, 60MM OIL TEMP GAUGE SEVEN COLOR, £54.10 GB £40.58
Hose adapter silver

possibly the sandwich plate because i'm unsure how many take offs my thermostatic oilo cooler one has, will check this out and get back to you.

Cheers

Reaction score
Cool welcome to the Gb richy,

Update he has 4 in 1 gauges ready for dispatch so if you start paying he will start dispatch..

7 colour gauges will be delivered to him on 12-13 dec, and you will get yours delivered on the 15th which is only a week after the GB ends.

He does have a few 7 colours in so you maybe lucky and get them early but don't hold your breathe

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right I have paid, so had adz87kc..

If people could try and get there money paid by Tuesday latest that would be appreciated as he wants to get dispatching what he has in..

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hey dude - not been on here a few days so a little behind. I will pay in a bit so it'll be sorted by this evening. Won't bother with the sandwhich plate and water rad adaptor... can source these later myself :)

Cheers for sorting all of this! :thumbs: