What's new

FS: black cobra Monaco pro new FIA approved in date

Reaction score
Hi guys i bought this seat 1 week ago from big angle s13, i bought it to replace my bride seat as i'm looking to compete in bdc and need to start getting everything FIA approved.

I have fitted this seat and it drowns me, i'm used to so much support from the bride, when i try driving the car in the seat, the car feels completely different and to be honest i don't like it. it is in the exact same condition i bought it in. Fitted it to the car, one drive around the block and out it came.

It was advertised for £130 plus delivery but i will take £130 including delivery. I'm going to stick with my bride seat for a little longer until i have saved up for a more expensive seat. Also i have a bulging disk in the bottom of my spin and this seat cause my back to hurt.

here's the original advert :-
http://www.driftworks.com/forum/par...-new-1-orange-4-point-driftworks-harness.html

i have used the same :)

Reaction score
open to sensible offers or swaps, looking for plumbed in fire extinguisher kit, battery cut off. FIA race suit, lid, gloves and boots WHY?

Reaction score
ok it's tricky to measure, im 34 inch waist(I've put on weight) and it drowns me, i asked my old man to sit in it and he's about 19 stone, 46inch waist fat bastard lol and he said he couldn't sit in it everyday as it would be too uncomfortable but he fits haha. The top of the seat is then is wider.

I'm quite broad aropund 50" around my arms and shoulders and there's loads of room left

i've used a tape measure to measure the seat and it's approx 14.5 inches in length where you lower back would go and approx 21 - 22 inches for the shoulders.

potentially sold

Reaction score
Back up for sale, buyer backed out as he had family issues.

no dibs, no time wasters please, just need the seat gone. First to pay me gets it. thanks