What's new

FS: BRAND NEW! HKS step 3 Cams! Suite SR20det vct

T

teezn_180sx

Hey guys n gals!

Selling a brand new set of HKS cams. They came with my car but aren't practical for everyday street use. They are step 3 cams, 264 in and 272 ex for the s14/15 VCT engine. Part numbers, 22002-AN014 and 22002-AN017.

Brand new still in the HKS boxes!

Some extra info.....

The 22002-AN017 cam is universal across all of the SR's (S13/14/15). It runs 11.5mm valve lift. Runs the External valve train (exhaust side)
The 22002-AN014 cam is specific to the VCT SR as it removes the VCT unit and runs 12.0mm lift. (intake side)

Im selling these cams as a set. So unfortunetly i wont separate. Additionally being a step 3 cam assembly people should understand that this is a serious setup for a serious engine. These cams require top end support mods and are listed in the second table below.

Here is the link to the HKS USA website....

HKS USA cam gear link.

Additionally this is the information and recommendations for using/installing this step cam assembly.

NISSAN Silvia S15 1999-2002 ; SR20DET Only, Recommended to be used with Step 3 Camshafts:Includes Dual (Inner and Outer) Valve Springs set, Retainers (RAS), Black Coated Rocker Arm set, Solid Lifters, Valve Stem Seals.

Asking $500 AUD for the set! Very cheap for these brand new cams!

Pm me or SMS on 0408 075 051

Pickup prefered but will post at buyers expense.

Cheers,
Chris

T

teezn_180sx

Hey bud!
Yeh good call...... I actually joined cause I'm on ns.com and it was suggested that anyone with an s15 attend an upcoming cruise. So I thought I would have a look around. I own a new set of cams and thought maybe a member on here could utilise them and get a great price at the same time! Sorry for trying to look after a fellow enthusiast. Judging by the fact that you are a trader on here.... You have your nickers in a knot about me selling them cheap and you not getting any business...... Anyhow.... If your not interested in the product stay out of my thread.

For your info I look forward to getting involved in this forum as I am also with ns.com!:thumbs:

Ps. I had to get to work and ran out of time to post up an intro and wanted to get some nice shots with my slr before doing so! But well done!!! ;-)

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
The reason why feast has commented is that we have had people try to offload their parts in the past and some of our members have been stung by this.

Also please refer to the rules about text speak. It may be cool on NS.com, but it is frowned apon here.

T

teezn_180sx

Ahh nice. So I've been thrown into two stereotypes here. Lovely. Nice way to be welcomed to a site! Also I don't know what txt speak is but ok..... I didnt realise what I've done was such an offence by putting somthing for sale. Perhaps inbox me nxt time plz?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
No you haven't been stereotyped. I was explaining to you about the for sale thing and why feast made the comment he did. It was not an attack on your honesty and / or credibility.

As for the text speak thing. It is clearly documented in the rules. This rule was created by the site owner and to be honest I agree with him 110%. (just read my signature) If you are unsure of what text speak is, I suggest you do a bit of searching online, but to give you an idea, things like gud for the word good, u for the word you or as above, plz for the word please are considered text speak. We are not trying to upset anyone, the rules are there for a reason, to help everyone get along and have a good time. Remember that this is an international forum and text speak is sometimes hard for english speaking people to read, let alone someone from a non english speaking background.

I have said this because we want you to be welcome here. The guys here are probably the nicest guys around and will bend over backward to help out. Good luck with the sale.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
its just forum etiquette is all dude - don't take it personally. its normally always good to establish yourself on the board before trying to sell stuff - not only does this stop the forum being used to flog stuff on by just anyone, but it will make it easier to sell your parts as people are less likely to think you'll do one with thier money if you've been a part of the club for a while ;)

anyway, welcome to the club and good luck with the sale :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Welcome mate lol :D And genuine GLWS as I'm sure you're an honest seller :thumbs:

But just to put things in perspective I've recently joined the Skyline Owners forums and I'm sure like many other out there you have to have 100 posts before you're allowed to sell anything and 'anyone found to be spamming will be banned'. There are plenty of other forums out there with meglomaniac admins/mods (not naming names but SXOC is one oops)... S15OC really is a laid back forum where people debate and advise rather than point the finger with their so called 'god-like' status ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Have to say these are the same cams I will be running and from doing my homework they are the perfect set up on the new style hks step 3 cams for the sr20det for drifting & track :) (Turbo Depending Though)

T

teezn_180sx

Cheers. Yeh they are a brilliant cam for track work. A bit too big for my cars use hence the stage 2 preference. These are a great price guys. Will send OS and interstate if the right buyer comes along.

T

teezn_180sx

Still here guys and girls. Willing to take offers if your genuinely interested.
Cheers

T

teezn_180sx

No one building a monster SR in need to cams? So cheap.... The set is at the price many would sell a single cam for.... :-D

T

teezn_180sx

Im willing to take $400 for these cams boys and girls. They are still brand new!

My 15 has been confined to the shed for over 2 months now since she needs some parts to get her purring smoothly, so the price has been masively cut.

Give me a buzz or sms if you're interested.

0408 075 051

regards,
Chris

Reaction score
Country
You could try www.nissansilvia.co.nz I have brought things off members on there its a bit of a free for all that site though. But there are alot of jandle happy drivers on there who are all about lower faster harder cars there are two guys down my road with RB25 powered Cefs that do skids and duel drifts all the time, so we are a country of people that buy things like that for any car, and being just over the sea they might bite, saying that there are a number of total tin arses who want everything for a few bucks.