What's new

FS: Few remaining bits...

Reaction score
Used Nismo gear nob £22 posted

Rear boot lip painted in Pearl White. Originally a BMW item £50 posted

New Protect Mu front and rear brake pads £105 posted (Spec R or S14 only)

I have a set of clear lexis style rear lights that the car was imported with. Condition isn't great so open to offers for them.

New pillowball top mounts.... Not sure on price for these.

I will add pictures when I get home and any other bits I find. I have all the standard camber, caster arms etc too and a Nismo pro spec exhaust in the garage that I'm open to offers on if anyone wants em?

few bits sold, still have everything listed

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can i have pictures of the Nismo exhaust please mate, very interested, lots of pics:thumbs:

Would you split teh oil cap and rad cap:D, i only need the oil cap, pics and price if you will

What compund are the project Mus, and will you split only need the rears:D, and how much life left?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Was just about to say I'll take the badges but noticed the price has gone up..?

Reaction score
Can i have pictures of the Nismo exhaust please mate, very interested, lots of pics:thumbs:

Would you split teh oil cap and rad cap:D, i only need the oil cap, pics and price if you will

What compund are the project Mus, and will you split only need the rears:D, and how much life left?
I'll get you pictures of the exhaust asap bud, its not in my garage, condition isnt fantastic though tbh. i will let you know about splitting the items, would like to try sell as sets if possible, but we'll see :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi mate il take the badges and moon face rear plug if you still have them? Can you pm me your payment details please? I may also be interested in the caps too?

Reaction score
we should have a feedback section on here! paid for these bits on thursday and received them the very next day, great person to deal withand super quick delivery