What's new

FS: KSport 8-Pots 330mm Front Brake Setup

Reaction score
Country
Selling my KSport 8-Pot front brake setup with 330mm discs as ive now got 350Z Brembos (a downgrade in performance ive now found). No need to explain how good this kit is, just check out the Time Attack cars :)

Have covered about 6000 miles (mainly motorway), seen no track or drift days so have hardly worn (as seen in pics). In great condition, just covered in a fair bit of brake dust (removed a bit more since pics taken).

This is a complete kit including calipers + brackets, pads, discs (2 piece) and braided hoses. Straight fit onto S14/S15, no faffing about whatsoever.

Pics...

Looking for £450 - SOLD

Prefer pickup from Chelmsford/Essex otherwise postage will be about £20.

PM me if interested.

Cheers

Jez

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
ive now got 350Z Brembos (a downgrade in performance ive now found). No need to explain how good this kit is, just check out the Time Attack cars :)
What more can you say.. To get a better aftermarket brake kit than this you'll have to spend over £2k!!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
go on then jez, i'll take them mate. i know i said i'd think about them and whatnot but they are a steal and if i want them i might as well at this price :) - when can we meet up?

Reaction score
Country
What more can you say.. To get a better aftermarket brake kit than this you'll have to spend over £2k!!
Indeed! My Brembos are great but they dont have the same prescision the KSports give, i just dont have the same amount of confidence. The brembos just feel like a much improved OEM while the KSports were a total transformation. Seeing as i wont be doing many if any trackdays i stuck with the Brembos, that and the hassle i had fitting them!