What's new

WTB: standard s15 bonnet

Reaction score
hey dude, once i get your bonnet fitted i will be getting rid of mine if your interested?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I thought someone on SXOC had the carbon. Shame you didnt say Wayne as I'm going over to see Richy this week to collect something.

Reaction score
lol, yeah i had an irish guy over on sxoc constantly giving me the il have your bonnet scenario, but never come up with the cash, then richie bought it within hours of seeing it!

Yeah id be interested in your bonnet richie! but kinda looking for one pretty quick? If your going to be selling yours soon then il have it!

V

V-MAX

Hi Wayne,
Ive got a standard S15 bonnet in pewter silver, good condition. Was looking for £120 for it. If you want it, come and collect hassle free for me then it's yours for £100

I'll try and upload a photo...

sx-si

Reaction score
what happend to your carbon bonnet you was repairing?
i thought you was running it on your car?

if your not then pm me some pics dude, as i might do a trade, my ar is going off to paint next week so needs to be fairly soon

Reaction score
no worries fella, the dw aero catches should be here today and will be picking my car up from paint on saturday so will get the carbon bonnet fitted sunday and arrange for collection on monday for next day. Should be with you by Tuesday if all goes to plan :)

Reaction score
ok im back on the lookout for a standard bonnet again guys! as above, just needs to be straight and true, colour and stonechips dont matter!

Reaction score
what happend to your carbon bonnet you was repairing?
i thought you was running it on your car?

if your not then pm me some pics dude, as i might do a trade, my ar is going off to paint next week so needs to be fairly soon
Sorry dude i didnt get time to grab any pics of the bonnet during 'light hours' will try to get some over the weekend when im not at work mate, this one has no vents, just its a raised carbon one, so when looking out of the windscreen you can see into the engine bay (if there wasnt small mesh there)

Reaction score
Small village near wallingford. If you interested pm me and we're arrange something. Don't really no what the going rate is for bonnets?

Reaction score
Thanks for the link but thats not a standard bonnet, its fibreglass, and dont fancy having aerokits flimsy thin **** on my car!

turboal had an accident the other day so needs to hold on to his for now