What's new

FS: Private registration "S15 FTW"

Reaction score
The private plate off my S15 is now for sale.

"S15 FTW"

It can be put on any car that's made in 1999 or newer, so can be put on any S15.

Price:
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Being a standard prefix plate, i think the reason for it needing to be bumped is because we all know what sorta price these plates sell for originally.

Good luck with sale, but it'll sell if a little more realistic.

Reaction score
Yes I understand that the price for the plate is high, but its a reflection on the rarity and originality of the plate.

Reaction score
Guess it just depends if someone is really that fussed about it or not.

I see you've said else where you've been offered £800, i'd snap their hand off personally. :)

E

empty_inside

I'm not a fan of private plates personally, but if I were that's the one I'd want!

Reaction score
I'm interested, what would be the cost of transfer fee's? would that transfer it dirrectly onto my car or would i then have to pay again to register it onto my car?

Reaction score
It would cost £25 to transfer the documentation so you are the owner of the plate. Once the retention documents are in your name, the assignment fee is £80 to put the plate on your car.

Reaction score
Just checked the retention document, and it says that the assignment fee has already been paid and must be assigned to a vehicle before 08/03/2012. So when the retention documents are in your name, you don't need to pay the £80.

So the total cost to you would be £500 for the plate, and then £25 to transfer the plate in your name.

Reaction score
You know how tempting that is! I'm not the biggest fan of private plates (as i consider there to be more appropriate things to spend money on a car) but if i was to put one on my s15 it would be yours and S15 JDM.

Reaction score
Let me know mate, I'm ready to transfer the documents! Once this plate goes, I doubt you will get another change! If you buy it today, I will do it for £375 including the transfer fee!

Reaction score
I'll take it if you can do it for £350 with transfer fee. I tried to pm you but your inbox is full.