What's new

WTB: Apex'i alluminuim induction box

Reaction score
As per title, im after an Apexi alluminium induction box.

What have you got people (feast, im looking at you)?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I personally don't know anyone that's got this... very expensive to get new from Japan for what it is :wack:

Reckon getting used item from Feast is best way to go or get handy with the scissors, cardboard and sellotape lol so you can fabricate the shape and find someone to make a carbon version which will look ace and you can sell them on here to make some money back ;)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i might look into making a cardboard template and seeing if efl want to make it, but the thing is due to different setups everyones filter/intake pipe/afm is in a different place......

Reaction score
I was under the impression you can no longer get them new from japan as they are discontinued.

I could well be interested in that si, will have to consult a map as to how far away hampshire is first though.

Reaction score
Hampshire is a good 2 hours away at best so thats not really an option si. Any chance of a couple of photos and letting me know how much you'd want posted?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I've got a plastic one that I bought from Australia ages ago. Was thinking of making a CF or alloy version but as mentioned above, almost everyone has a different setup be it intercooler, AFM, air filter etc..

Feast Japan

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.feastautoexport.co
Tom, I just pulled this Apexi power flow off my car since upgrading to a Blitz SUS stainless element. Interested? Element has about 1000KM of use. Still like new.

But as for the Apexi induction box, its available on spl order. Ill pm in a moment with current pricing on this kit.

Reaction score
Like the guys said the apexi is expensive landed from japan, cant quite warrant that much, thanks anyway feast.

How much would you want for the box posted craig, any problems/faults with it?