What's new

FS: Bride Digo Type R Reclining Seat

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok - most of you will know my car's for sale and should be gone within next couple of weeks cos I've got two serious potential buyers already :)

However, I've come to the decision that I'm not letting her go at price advertised with so much mint JDM parts on her... therefore first thing I wanna sell off is the much loved and cherished Bride Digo Type R reclining seat. It's got the Bride low seat rail attached and is still immaculate - no rips/tears/scuffs/marks :thumbs:

I originally paid around £850 after EMS delivery and the damn import duty - got it from RHDJapan:

http://www.rhdjapan.com/bride-digo-type-r-reclining-seat-and-seat-rail-set-59629

I'm willing to let this go for £480 cash my way ONLY if you have an S15 driver seat plus rail I can include in the p/x sale... please don't offer an old or tatty bucket seat!!

Pics:

Be quick otherwise car will be sold with this magical seat included!!!

Cheers,

James

*SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD*

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
In fact whilst I'm here the TRS 3" 4-Point Harness (see above pics) is also up for grabs :D

I paid just over £100 from Demon Tweeks so want £70 including delivery for this as it's got a few light scuffs on the main aircraft style clip but otherwise the straps and everything else are MINT!! :thumbs:

Will also include the eye bolts etc...

Cheers,

James

Reaction score
I would have snapped that seat up off you mate however i'm going to be competing soon (well providing i get my license) and i need a FIA approved seat. Brides aren't :( I have to get rid of my bride also

Reaction score
Country
I want these! Just think, when your Silvia's gone ill let you take mine out for skids and you can sit in your own seat and drive on your own wheels LOL!! :D