What's new

FS: Wings, skirts, bonnet, cooling panel, rear lights

Reaction score
All these parts have been stripped off of my car, for either im not happy with the fitment quality or im not a fan of the style.

FRONT WINGS

These wings are quite untidy to be honest, they have scratches and chips on random areas and look rippled from the mould, im real anal and will always be trying to get them perfect.

£100 ovno

SIDESKIRTS

Bought these off of allanorr on here not even a week ago i paid £115 for them and they are in near perfect condition

The only reason why im selling these on as my front and rear bumper have a low stance so these will look out of place.
£100 ovno

SIDESKIRTS

These have come off my car and il be honest are a bit scruffy and cracked in places, they really do need a good lot of prep work

£100 ovno

CARBON FIBRE BONNET

I bought this off of sxsi nearly 3 weeks ago as i thought i wouldnt be able to salvage my bonnet, but that has been 99% fixed now so this bonnet is surplus 2 requirements.
It has a few scuffs and scrapes to it, and a couple of chips, i was goin to save the vents and paints the rest of the bonnet.

Il throw in a dw strut tower tow bar with this as well. £295

REAR LIGHTS

These are rear led black housed headlights, pretty much in mint condition one light ahs a little scuff around 1cm big but really is un noticeable

£100 ovno

COOLING PANEL

There are no marks on this to tell me the manufacturer but its solid metal and fits very well.

£50 ovno?

Everything is based in reading, pick up on everything as im far too busy working 14 hours a day 6 days a week and also have a son and mrs to try and keep happy.

Plus on the collection side you guys can see exactely what your buying and their be no quibbles!

A discount can be given for more than one item and i am open to VERY NEAR OFFERS, this doesnt mean you can offer me £20 for something thats £100 as you will be told where to go!:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::furious:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
woo didnt expect you to be selling the skirts so quick mate you only got them last week! lol guys I can back wayne up on them they are CLEAN for skirts I polished & waxed them before selling aswell so they are good to go :)

Reaction score
yeah soz dude, just dont suit the shape of the kit, but as usual i buy something 1 week and lose money on it the next week lol

OPEN TO OFFERS ON ALL THESE PARTS GUYS AS IM IN NEED OF A PAIR OF WINGS!!!!!

Reaction score
ok real desperate now so il let the bonnet go for £250, cooling panel for £40, rear lights for £80, aero skirts for £80 and wings for £90

Reaction score
right dropping the prices dramatically as i just want rid

Carbon bonnet £220 ono

Aero Skirts £70ono

Cooling panel £35ono

Rear lights £70ono

S15 passenger seat £40

Or the whole lot for £350

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Blimey, you may aswell give it away! PM incoming.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ah!! I'm gutted mate as I thought you'd sold the Aero skirts :( Looks like you sold the other type which I wanted...

Since the car's not selling I was gonna buy these off ya and get them on the car for next year. Dammit lol :wack:

Reaction score
lol, yeah im just in need of getting my mate squared up for the repaint! tho that doesnt need paying for until a week wednesday!

Im in reading mate

S

s15 kid

sorry is it far? im from ireland but have a brother in sheffield and would be interested if you still have them