What's new

FS: work 'skid rims', work nuts, spacers cheap!

Reaction score
These rims have come off my s15, all have kerb rash and all really could do with a refurb. No buckles or huge dents to stop them being true, all i do know is that they need rebalancing as above 70mph they gave slight wobble through the steering wheel.

If im honest i have never driven the car for more than 2 miles with these on as i actually only have the wheels at the mo and not the car.:(

The rear dishy wheels have 225/40/17 et 36, the tyres are on the limit but nearing smooth on the inner edges
The front tyres have around 5-6mm depth and theyare 215/40/17 et unknown but plenty of tread on them(these rims did have a 10mm spacer on them on my s15)

£250 ono?

Work wheel nuts, all have scratches to them, four were locking wheel nuts and for some reason have relatively big gouges in them (probably where the arsehole that i bought the car from didnt have the locking wheel nut) And for some random reason thers only 19?

£25?

Anodized blue 10mm wheel spacers, these are un branded but were on the front of my s15 to space the enkei's out.

£20?

All items are in used condition and are located in the rg8 area, Reading.

Postage can be sorted for the smaller items but rims will need collecting as i have no time at all to sort courier/pallet as i work nearly 14 hours a day and also have a son and mrs to keep happy(try)

More parts to follow including black housed rear light units, bonnet, wings, steering wheel, gearknob and maybe sideskirts, and a broke but can be repaired front bumper.

Thanks

Wayne