What's new

WTB: Std set of S15 coilpacks

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Has anyone got a set of std coilpacks I could borrow/buy (if its my coilpacks that are the problem, after I've swapped them over).

I'm in the North West if someone has a set local, if not I will pay for postage if anyone will be kind enough to post me a set. :thumbs:

Thanks

Adam

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I just sold 4 on mine for £55 posted on SXOC the other day dude :( keep a eye on there am sure there is a set from a s14a for sale just now

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I noicted you had sold them :( I've got some S14 ones but they won't go with the S15 harness..

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I have got splitfires :) had them all out and one is ripped around the rubber, so not sure if its the issue, just want to stick some others in to see if its the problem, trying to rule stuff out..

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yeah don't fancy forking out £400 on a new set :( I don't think the coilpacks are the problem, but just want to make sure..

wutang200

Reaction score
Yeah don't fancy forking out £400 on a new set :( I don't think the coilpacks are the problem, but just want to make sure..
EDIT: Just realised you've not actually bought any coilpacks.

You can try one of mine if you like. I'm in Preston ;)

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
thanks for the offer, but not sure if it would be a good idea mixing std coilpacks with splitfires.. Idealy I'd like a full set as backup to take down to Steve (FC Tuning) on Tuesday.