What's new

FS: AUS ONLY - Cooling Panels - CLOSED

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Guys,

I have been talking to Craig8585 about a few people that have asked to be a part of his GD cooling panels group buy. Link He said that people are put off by the £75 postage price. Now if there are more people interested, then the postage will obviously cheaper.

I have looked on nengun.com and the panels are close to $700 (delivered) for the fibreglass ones, so to get one for about $240 plus the shipping (which was £75 for one) is a steal. I am hoping the shipping will work out be be about £20 per panel landed in Aus, then it would just be a matter of getting them from me to you.

This will be a one off. If you miss being in the shipment, you will have to pay for the unreasonable shipping costs.

If you are interested, put your name down here with the type of panel you want and if you want the holes cut or not.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Here is a shipping guide, showing cost of sending the panels to Aus (not including internal shipping)

1 = £75 (no need for internal Aus shipping)
2 = £40 each + internal
3 = £35 each + internal
4-6 = £32.50 each + internal
7-9 = £30 each + internal
10+ = £22.50 each + internal

I have already had confirmation/payment from 3 people. If the price reduces I'll partially refund the postage of these people to bring it inline with the new price.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
That would be entirely up to Craig, but I can't see it happening for at least 4-6 weeks.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I would like to prioritise the ones that have already been paid for first as some people have been waiting months already due to the initial problems that we have now overcome. So minimum of 6-8 weeks is my best guess as they can only make one per day as we currently only have one mould. I'm going over there again today to see the progression as we are trialling a thinner panel that will fit very snugly over the slam panel.

Just to add, here are the prices for each finish.

Fiberglass - £118.88
Carbon Fiber - £138.88
Carbon Kevlar - £158.88

:)

Reaction score
I would like to prioritise the ones that have already been paid for first as some people have been waiting months already due to the initial problems that we have now overcome. So minimum of 6-8 weeks is my best guess as they can only make one per day as we currently only have one mould. I'm going over there again today to see the progression as we are trialling a thinner panel that will fit very snugly over the slam panel.

Just to add, here are the prices for each finish.

Fiberglass - £118.88 $200.20
Carbon Fiber - £138.88 $233.90
Carbon Kevlar - £158.88 $267.60

:)
Just to help the Aussie guys prices in South Pacific paso's

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
damn I am a slacker!!!!! Thanks Phil.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
If you are interested, drop me a pm and I'll send you the payment details.

K

kk101

sounds good if we can get a couple more people together i already made full payment just waiting for it to be shipped out

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
at this stage I think there are 3 or 4 people interested in this, which should make the shipping about half price. Craig will let us know when they are ready to be shipped.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm looking toget the Aus parcel sent out in the next 2-3 weeks so if anyone else wants in then be quick!! Just need to get the panels trimmed and order a big box to put them in, then we're good to go :)

S

S15_nut

Add me to the list please.Pm me acc details. Are we going to wait and see how many people we get from oz to calculate freight and pay that later? Where in oz will these be sent? I am currently in Perth but moving to Melbourne early Nov. These look fantastic quality by the way, well done :)

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
We will be calculating the freight from the UK before they get sent. They will be sent to me in Sydney and I will distribute them from there, so possibly there may be a small charge once they get here. We will try to factor that into the price before they come from the UK, but I can't guarantee it.

@ S15_nut: you may want to pm Craig directly to make sure you make the cutoff date for the panels. Funnily enough, I am actually in Perth at the moment. lol.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, but not for long. Just sendng a reply to your PM now.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
As the title now states, this GB will close on Friday 5th November.