What's new

FS: BREMBO calipers.

Reaction score
I have a front set of Brembo calipers from a 2009 mitsubishi Evo including the discs and pads. Obviously like the calipers the discs and pads are used but they seem to still have plenty of life left in them.

The calipers are in excellent condition as I have just refurbed them in Candy Magenta paint......so they will stand out.lol

These are an excellent upgrade to the standard S15 brakes and all that is needed to fit them is the conversion bracket that can be supplied by DB-Power or take your hub and caliper to any local engineering firm and they will make a pair up for you for about £50-£60.

I'm looking for £300 for the set including postage and packing......bargain for a brembo brake upgrade.:cool:

I will post up pics later.

Please pm me if interested.:thumbs:

Thanks.

Reaction score
Here is a couple of pictures of the calipers:

Not the best pics I know. These do come with the discs and pads but everyone knows what discs and pads look like.lol

Reaction score
I do have a couple of other sets of evo front brembos that are just sat in my garage doing nothing. They could do with a refurb and would want £175 for a set.

Just had a look on sxoc and db-power are making the brackets up now so they will be available very soon.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
What would be required to refurb these mate? How much better than the standard breaks are they I won't really be using my car on track and am looking for a decent upgrade,are they much bigger and what size disks can you fit with them,cheers buddy.

Reaction score
These are an excellent and alot better upgrade to the standard s15 setup....alot more stopping power.

The disks are a direct fit with a bigger diameter of 320mm, 32mm thickness, 5x114 pcd and 67.1 centre bore. All the front brembo setups I have come with the used discs and pads.

The two sets I have that need refurbing could go straight on as the red paint is just a bit faded, its me just being picky and nothing a bit of red hammerite couldnt sort out if you did want them to look better.

Im based in lancashire but I can send or you can sort your own courier to pick up.

Reaction score
One set of the calipers has been sold so I have 2 sets still left, one set being the magenta coloured ones.

Reaction score
All the sizes of the discs are above matey, they are standard mitsubishi evo sizes. 320mm diameter with a 32mm thickness and 67.1 centre bore.

Reaction score
All pm's replied to. The Pink ones have now been sold but I do still have the 2 sets of standard red brembos. I'm just in the process of getting the cost of postage together for everyone and will post that up when I have the info.

Thanks.