What's new

WTB: Wanted: S15 Wing Mount Intercooler

A

Adam D

Does anybody have a S15 WMIC they want to part with? I'm seeking one as a small upgrade on my S14a 200sx whilst I consider where I want to go with the car, it would be a nice addition to my stage 1 modifications particularly in this warmer weather.

Have money waiting, must be in good condition with no leaks/cracked pipes :thumbs:

Many thanks!

Adam :)

D

Derek

Where u based.. Mine will be for sale in few weeks once my fmic arrives.. I'm in Ireland tho.

A

Adam D

Thanks Nicely, I have added my location now :)

I'm in the UK so not sure how much postage would be or if its viable, pm me if you would want to discuss further :cool:

I'm also going to JAE if that helps anyone?

The pipework would be a bonus too (what exactly does the resonator box on the s14a do?)

P

paulphot

I have one which will ba available in a few weeks, with piping but I'm in Australia, probably not viable. Still offer is there

A

Adam D

Missed that one :cry:

I appreciate you efforts chaps and I'm still on the lookout for one.

Paulophot - Shame your not in the UK, i think the postage cost would make it prohibitivly expensive to send wouldn't it?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I'd be quite pricey. I got one sent over a couple of years ago and it cost a fortune. That was when it was virtually impossible to get them in the UK. I think the guy who just sold that one on SXOC got it from me originally... :p