andy

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Not sure there are any aftermarket tie rods. You can get traction rods and sway/anti-roll bars, but not tie (that I know of)...

K

kieran

i believe drift works and apex performance both sell them but they are anti bump steer jobbies iirc

C

cloudandy

thanks for the details.
you are right they are for drifting, also mine were abit weird so i had to change them anyway.
but they are not cheap.

H

homerrules

i have a pair of Ikeya Formula tie rods brand new for the S15.

$220AUD

Reaction score
Blimey this thread goes back a bit. Thought i'd ressurect it :)

I need the ball joints too for mot, but i've heard that s14/a ones don't fit, but the s13 ones are the same. Anyone confirm this by looking at the part numbers in fast?

Could you post the part numbers please? Thanks.

Reaction score
i can confirm that the tie rod ends from an S13 fit, and S14 don't... cause i done mine the other week and still have the S14 ones sat on my desk here.

but,... if you're talkin' about lower front ball joints, then you want S14 parts. they're 2 completely different parts.

for an "upgrade" of track rods and ends, you can use skyline ones.... they're thicker, exactly the same as the tein's..... not really needed unless doing alot of hard drifting, where the power is on alot whilst holding a lot of steer angle. :)