What's new

WTB: Need HELP with my lovely Nissan

A

Audiiobahn

Hi guys!

I really need your help right now,
Im looking for Front Support Brace for my S15,

If anyone have this or if anyone know where I can find all the parts you´ll make my day.

I attached one pic here so you guys know what Im talking about, all the parts in this picture is what im looking for.

Thanks!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A

Audiiobahn

Craig, you´re my hero of the day, I´ve been looking for this for a quite long time now .
Thanks alot!

And Im also wondering if anyone has a carbonfiber or fiberglass bonnet and front fenders of fiberglass.

That item comes as a pre-assembled unit and is called a core support IIRC.

You could get one from Nissan, or RHDJapan to name a couple. It's £214 plus delivery from RHDJapan.

http://www.rhdjapan.com/nissan-oem-radiator-core-support-assembly-s15-silvia-60197?nflag=1

Reaction score
[Admin note: link to Madmotors removed at their request] also has some carbon bonnets such as Seibon ones which have good fitment.

Reaction score
Country
+1 on the Seibon carbon fibre bonnet from [Admin note: link to Madmotors removed at their request] (I have one from here :D perfect fit (required brackets for fitment but this is a simple task for a bodyshop)

If you need any help with front end parts, i wrote mine off a few months ago so know where to get all your parts from :)

for body panels/supports etc, email: Dan @ SRB Power - sales@srbpower.com
he supplied all my metal bits with roughly 5 day delivery from japan :D

like i said though, any parts need locating, send me a pm and i'l fill you in on the details :)