What's new

FS: SARD 850cc injectors for sale and Circuit Sports Rail

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Well I don't think it matters anymore as it doesn't look like they are going to get there. Couldn't imagine the minute amount of residual fuel would cause an issue though..? The filter should clean out any solid contaminate.

Kees - If I was you I would carry on proceedings with your credit card company to try and get your money back.

Koullis - Whatever has happened here, Kees has not got the goods so can't really blame him for what he's doing. Did you have shipping insurance?

Reaction score
i did not blame anyone. from the begining of the story kees is blaming me all the time about not doing anything but every other day i was going to the post office trying to convince the guys there to tell me more details so i can tell kees. all i got was ''wait for a few more days'' what should i do?
i hadn't got any news, thats way i did not contact kees.

K

kees

He (sx-si) wants to buy your fuel rail ;) (send it insured mate, saves you loads of problems if it does not get there, UPS/DHL might also be advisable)

Cleaning should not be an issue, we both live in the EU, so no customs or anything.
And on another note, i've had parts being at the customs before (stuff from the USA) it shows on the T&T perfectly they are there.

I am not blaming Koullis for the item going missing. That is unfortunate but insurance should solve that.
Asked Koullis to take it up with the transport company and claim insurance several weeks ago and solve things between us.

I do dislike the lack of feedback. Keeping me in the dark for weeks, not responding to emails/pm's/facebook messages. Most times there only was a reply after me posting here online or publicly on FB, that is not the way it is supposed to go is it?

Just to show the difference, i bought some parts from a Latvian member on here a few day's later. He send me an email on everything he did, even asked me for my mobile number so he could text me when he did not have access to the internet that part of the day. Perfect customer care on his part and when i received the items he asked me if they where what i expected of them, that is the ultimate salesman to me.

As for the popcorn? Can it be hot burito's with cheese dip? Like that better :D

Reaction score
It was my first time shipping something abroad. When the guy at the post office asked my if i wanted it to go normal or registered i told him registered, thats why they gave me a tracking number. My kind of work and work hours do not allow me to be so punctual on some things. When i finish work i have a wife and a kid i have to take care. Anyway, it is over now.

K

kees

sx-si, you can also arrange the pick up yourself, UPS do pick ups and send it over to you mate.