What's new

WTB: S15 auto/spec s n/a or any rolling shell

Reaction score
Hi, I'm loking for a cheap shell any colour apart from pewter any trim level as long as it doesn't need a respray and its not had a bump. I'm willing to give up to £3.5k for a running complete shell. Also no more than 130,000km. Anyone knows of anything send me a pm - i have the cash waiting!!:nod:

Reaction score
Not got a shell but i have a complete s15 pretty setup if your interested, i'm also in south wales. Would consider a p/x and cash if your interested. Just thought i would throw that out there for you. reason i want to get rid is because i want to compete in drifting and i cannot afford to replace the car if i smash it up.

You can see the car in the members cars section or on sxoc projects section :)

Where abouts in south wales are you?

Reaction score
Hi Richy, thanks for the offer but i've got a totally sorted 15 already, just after a new shell after an incident with a lamp post!!!

Reaction score
Hi Richy, thanks for the offer but i've got a totally sorted 15 already, just after a new shell after an incident with a lamp post!!!
Think i saw your car, did you post up pics of it not so long back?

No worries dude. Why don't you import yourself a spec s over? i know someone that managed to get a spec s for under 3.5 k ready to go, all registered

Reaction score
I did here I'd get a spec s for 3.5k but I'm trying - and failing - to get one, the exchange rate is bunk!!:no:
You probably did see pics here complete nightmare!! Been 6 months now and i'm suffering serious withdrawal symptoms:annoyed:.