What's new

FS: 6-speed gearbox, SR20DET engine, ECU, HKS exhaust and other components

K

K-Sport Germany

We are doing a V8 conversion and are buolding a race car from our S15. So we are selling the following parts:

• SR20DET engine
  • 6-speed gearbox
  • ECU
  • harness
  • HKS exhaust
  • driveshaft
  • OEM diff
  • used Cusco coilover kit
  • 17 inch Rays wheels (gold) including tires
  • interior parts

K

K-Sport Germany

Everything had 58000km on it when we pulled out the components for the build. The condition of all parts is perfect. I don't know for which price 6-speed gearboxes with that mileage are sold. May be 2500 EURO?

Reaction score
Website
www.xsh-tuning.nl
2500euro??? no thanx !!! for a little bit more i buy me a nismo gear box again (have mine broke now)

If you give me a good price i will pick i'm up at your place (500+500km driving for me)

Reaction score
hi leute...ich bin auf der suche nach ein paar innenraumteilen.

zum einen das spiegeldreieck von innen auf der rechten seite und dann die verkleidung bei der rücksitzbank links unter dem fenster.

D

djmasterg

HI

How much for exhaust, what kind of exhaust is it? I need one so please let me know. Also how much for diff?

Thanks, Greg.

S

Sturge

I think your more likely to sell things if you put a guide price for what you want for each thing on your first post :) ?

K

K-Sport Germany

@ Marco_v_w:
You are right. I didn't check for the prices of Nissan gearboxes. That is my first Silvia... I think 600,-� should be OK.

@Toby:
The Rays wheels are 7,5x17 ET30 in the front and 8,5x17 ET40 in the rear. I forgot to look at the tire size, but I remember the rear size. It's 235/45/17. Here are some pictures:
Front left:

Front right:

Rear left:

Rear right:

@Bodyworxs:
Ich kann dir gern die linke hintere Innenverkleidung aus meiner Silvia verkaufen. 50�?

@S15SPEC-R
I can offer you the engine and transmission package including ECU and loom for 2500�. Here are some pictures of the engine and gearbox:

@Djmasterg:
I have to check for the exact type of the exhaust, but I remember it should be a HKS. It features a 3inch (75mm) piping, is made from stainless steel and is a cat back system. Here is a picture:

It did run just a few kilometers because it was installed into the car before I bought it. It has may be 600km on it.
I will sell the OE diff because we exchange it against a NISMO LSD. What are OE helical diff's worth? May be 150,-�?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
That exhaust looks like a HKS Silent Hi-Power to me ;)

K

K-Sport Germany

Hello Toby,

I can offer the wheels plus tires for 600 EURO. I'm located in Leipzig, Germany. But I'm able to send them. If you tell me your location I would be able to check for a shipping price.

Regards, René.

K

K-Sport Germany

Hello Marco,

if I can't sell the engine and transmission as a package for people who want to convert their S13 or so, I will sell you the gearbox only. But please let's wait a few more days.

Regards, René.

Reaction score
Hi René,

If the exhaust is an Silent Hi-Power then I'm very interested! What's your price?

Regards Patrick