What's new

FS: 6-speed gearbox, SR20DET engine, ECU, HKS exhaust and other components

K

K-Sport Germany

Hello Patrick,

it is the HKS Silent Hi-Power exhaust. I found it new in the Internet from 650EURO upwards. It is nearly new and did run just a few kilometers. I would say 450EURO are OK.

Best regards, René.

D

djmasterg

Hi Rene

If I am not mistaken, I was the first in the queue for the exhaust. I am waiting for your answer about shipping cost to UK. I have the money ready (also for the downpipe). Please let me know.
Greg.

Reaction score
Hi Greg.

I've read the answers of your questions(even mine) on the second page so I was thinking there's no deal. That's why I asked René.

Hi René,

Do you prefere collection or do you want to ship the parts?

Regards Patrick

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I would be interested in the OEM Diff , how much would it be incl shipping to the UK?

I will sell the OE diff because we exchange it against a NISMO LSD. What are OE helical diff's worth? May be 150,-�?

K

K-Sport Germany

Hello Everybody,

sorry for my late reply to you all. I was off for some days for an exhibition here in Germany. The exhaust is sold, except the OEM catalytic converter.

@eiden88
I think I can sell the ECU and harness for 400EURO including shipping to your location.

@als_jordan
I will not sell the OE diff including its housing. I can only offer the diff itself, the rotating unit inside the housing. This is because we will need the OE housing when we install the Nismo LSD. I just want you to know this. Are you still interested or are you looking for a diff including the housing?

Best regards, René.

K

K-Sport Germany

Hi Patrick,

sorry, the exhaust is already sold.

Best regards, René.