What's new

FS: 1999 Non turbo S15 in Ireland

L

Luddy-C

Lock it up :cry:
If it helps I feel really bad already for taking it off ya dude! :( But sure you've no reason not to grab yourself that supercharged Autech at some stage :)

He left a deposit on it yesterday and is collecting it tomorrow :(

He's promised to join up here though :thumbs:
Hope to collect it tomorrow anyways!! Ya might be in luck if the banks are slow :)

I'm happy and sad for me too! I'm glad I didn't have to break it though - it'd be a shame to put it back to a smaller spec than it was when I got it...
I believe I'm extremely lucky to have come across it before you did! Was well impressed with the work you've put in. I've a lot to live up to :) Won't be the last time you see her though, and I'm sure I can let ya drive her again at a few meets or something :)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Thanks Conor, I always planned on Nistuning it so would love a go as a passenger if you do decide to go down that route :nod:

BTW, standard spec R injectors & fuel pump would be a good idea before you map it along with lightweight pullies and throttle cable pully - should be a vast improvement in acceleration and throttle response (but not so good for your MPG :wack: )

L

Luddy-C

Hehe, definitely man. I'll have to get used to her as she is first, and then decide what to do :) I'd say I'll be looking for your advice more than once though!

I would have put money into doing up the Civic but it really wasn't worth it. It's just been a handy runaround for the past while. I can see any spare cash I have being poured into this though :) Gonna have to do a few track days too once I get used to the rear wheel drive :)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Any time :thumbs: I know how you feel though, I tried to save for a transplant but ended up spending it on everything thats on it now! Aftermarket exhaust manifold would actually be a good job too but a waste of money if you eventually do a transplant.....

L

Luddy-C

Ah cool yeh, if I was sticking with N/A for long enough I'll do the full exhaust from manifold back. Transplant will be very tempting, and I'd say she deserves one too :) I'm gonna be pretty broke for the next while though unfortunately! So I'll need to be putting money aside for it. I think myself and the gf will move to a cheaper apartment in a month or two so that might free up some cash :) Getting some nice web design jobs on the side too though which will help too :)

My main worry is the roads down here man, they're bloody awful :) Gonna have to be so careful!!