What's new

FS: S15 (Spotted on Piston Heads)

L

Little Big Man

Seen this whilst looking for a S15 out of my price range sadly .. some else may be interested

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1721204.htm

APEXI POWER FC ECU WITH COMMANDER

K-SPORT COILOVERS

18 INCH ROTA GTRs ALL ROUND

MEGAN RACING TURBO MANIFOLD + TURBO ELBOW + STRUT BRACE.STEEL BRAIDED TURBO WATER AND OIL LINES.STAINLESS STEEL POWER STEERING,BRAKE FLUID + FUSE BOX COVERS.

APEXI POWER BOOST VALVE

BLITZ NUR-SPEC R FULL EXHAUST SYSTEM

CARBON FIBRE VENTED BONNET

CARBON FIBRE REAR SPOILER

AUTO-BAHN INTERCOOLER

BLITZ OIL COOLER

BLITZ BOOST CONTROOLER

BLITZ TURBO TIMER

URAS DRIFT KIT

2 MOMO DRIFT BUCKET SEATS ON BUDDY CLUB SEAT RAILS

NISSAN DRV METRE

GAUGES X 5

PIONEER CD-DVD

CLIFFORD ALARM 650 MK 2 WITH PROXIMITY SENSORS,DOOR TO BOOT SENSORS,BLACK JAXX ANTI-HIJACK SYSTEM + BATTERY BACK UP

MAPPED BY WESTWARD ENGINEERING AT 0.9 BAR BOOST AT OVER 300BHP

OVER TEN GRAND SPENT IN LAST 2 YEARS VERY RARE IN THIS COLOUR WITH ELECTRIC SUNROOF

THE CAR IS REGISTERED IN IRELAND S15 PLATES ARE FOR SHOW

SERIOUS CALLERS ONLY

HUGE SPEC ON ONE OF THE BEST SILVIAS IN THE COUNTRY

Jay

Reaction score
looks good, but i just cant get my head around those lights. i have a black spec r and want something different at the front, saw those lights and hmmmm, just cannot decide if i like them or not.

also, dont know what the exchange rate is atm, but that sounds real expensive....

Last edited:
M

midnite

lovely looking car, headlights are awful, and the front uras bumper is to big compared to the rest of the kit, not over keen on the 10 second ride rear spoiler either.

Jay

Reaction score
i think the lights would look good on the right car (that one aint the right car) prob is, i dont really think mine is either....