What's new

FS: Link: Garrett GT2871R turbo .64/52 - £650

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
This is for sale on SXOC but is a decent price and from a good seller. I have spoken to him and was going to buy it myself but changed my mind after a chat with the gf :( It's the .64 AR 52 trim version too - I'm sure someone on here will want it.

It's 6 months old, 6 months warranty remaining, described as mint condition, with actuator - £650 delivered.

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=457763

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ah noooooooooooooo I WANT I WANT I WANT but just don't have that cash at the mo :( Would have so snapped this off the seller but guess I'll have to be patient and wait until end of this year!!! Dammit!!!! *cries*

Hope some on here buys this as it's at least £200 cheaper than brand new and delivery included!!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I thought you would say something like that Mr LuPix! ^^

He sent me some pics too and it looks brand new. I just feel a bit guilty messing him around saying I'll have it then changing my mind, I hate it when people do that to me :(

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
haha sooo tempting but I've gotta be good and wait... ordered those bits from ya which already budgeted for and need to ensure I have money for Ring trip in June as well!!! :wack: