What's new

FS: Goowwwd Blimey! Blue S15 on Pistonheads (Not mine)

Reaction score
http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1666792.htm

This speaks for itself really. Saw it on PH last night and spent some time admiring it. I have to say it looks superb considering its only got the non-aero front bumper.

Seems to be in very good condition, and would be a good base for modding since its hardly got anything on it. AND its blue!

Considered looking at it myself although insurance is still gay for me. Somebody on here buy it!!!!!!!

(Not mine)

Reaction score
haha just spotted this too, absolutely stunning although not a fan of those wheels :(

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Wow looks mint!! I'm sure some of the lads looking for S15's on here will be deffo interested.

SSR's are quality rims :D

If I was closer, I'd offer to help look at this for anyone who's further away before they make the trip although I will be in the area around middle June if this is still for sale :wack:

Reaction score
Does look Tidy, If it was wight I'd have already been on the blower!
Come on dude. Blue is awesome! Not many blues ones about either!

I so wish i could afford this right now

T

Toby

I would be more tempted by the Red one Torque GT have, but White does it for me im afraid, shame as it does seem the most common!

Reaction score
Country
Toby ill sell you my pearl white Spec R, full aero with just coilovers and an exhaust done so far. Then ill go buy that blue one :D (yes i actually fancy a blue one now lol) and James you can come give it the once over with me aswell ;)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol James you crazy mofo!!! :p

Sure mate - anytime and I'll do my best to come and have a look with ya. Suppose if we both turn up in our S15's and you're looking to buy his one he'll be thinking.. errmmm... WTF is going on haha??!!! :D