What's new

FS: Group Buy - Z32 AFM's - CLOSED

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
As a follow on from this thread, it looks like theres scope for another group buy! :rolleyes: As mentioned in the title they are the real deal, genuine Bosch items. Brand new etc.. exactly the same as the ones that sell in the UK for nearly £500!!

The initial discount level is 4 but any more than 4 is likely to see further discount. Prices are as follows..

1 - £216.15
2 - £210.15 - currently on this price
3 - £208.14
4 - £190.00

This price does not include UK customs charges and delivery to you in the UK. Hopefully we will avoid the custom charges altogether as the seller seems very reasonable. Payment for the AFM's will be through PayPal and fully insured under their buyers protection policy. :nod:

List of participants

1. craig8585
2. LuPix_S15

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I can't believe no one else is interested?! Com'on guys... Craig is doing us a massive favour and you won't beat the price unless you go for used item or cheap eBay knock-offs which ultimately do not seem to work properly!!! :wack:

Reaction score
If it goes down to 190 I would be interested but I need a new clutch so cash is tight at mo also keepin some back for my carbon/kevlar bits:wack:
Where do we get adaptor plates from for this item so it fits our filters and our turbo pipes? without this knowledge there is no point... right??

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Are you doing this on purpose craig?

Every time I buy something you start a group buy :no: :rotfl:

Dnt forget you are going to need the plug too :nod:

To be honest Id do what I did and get one from America off Ebay for £100 posted, including the plug, and its in perfect condition, does not even look likes its been used.

But thats a good price for a new unit :thumbs:

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, I saw them on ebay.com but decided to get a new one instead. It'd be just my luck to get a dodgy one or something. :rolleyes: The plugs are only a few quid, I had forgotten about them though.

I think the apexi filter bolts straight on to the Z32 AFM, is this correct?

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw them on ebay.com but decided to get a new one instead. It'd be just my luck to get a dodgy one or something. :rolleyes: The plugs are only a few quid, I had forgotten about them though.

I think the apexi filter bolts straight on to the Z32 AFM, is this correct?
I have a HKS mushroom filter dont think this will also we will need adapter to take it to turbo inlet?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ahh, I forgot you have the HKS filter.

Could someone with knowledge of this setup explain what else is needed please :)

Reaction score
Ahh, I forgot you have the HKS filter.

Could someone with knowledge of this setup explain what else is needed please :)
The HKS is clamped straight onto a flange which bolts to the AFM so need to find one of these 1st probably HKS do one specifically for the Z32, its the other end im bothered about mate as some ppl have a hard pipe from filter to turbo I would be interested in finding one of these also, any ideas??? Ric

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah that adaptor looks the biz Craig nice spot!!

Although I'm not bothered lol cos I've got stock intake pipe running from AFM to compressor housing :) I heard from someone that all you do is dip the stock intake pipe in hot water and then it'll stretch over the new Z32 AFM which is slightly bigger bore etc. Well, that's what someone told me anyway!!

Does this mean the S15 Apexi filter will mate onto Z32 AFM ok or do we have to purchase a new Z32 fitment Apexi filter?? :wack:

Cheers

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I think the filter bolts straight onto the AFM with a paper gastet and without the adapter we have now, but I'm not certain. Can anyone confirm this? I'll probably get a new filter from RHDJapan and sell the old setup if this is the case to recoop some costs.

BTW, incase anyone's noticed, it's not myself who keeps changing my sub-name thing! :rolleyes: But I suspect Nicely is probably to blame!! :nod:

Edit: ^^ Meddler :p

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
BTW, incase anyone's noticed, it's not myself who keeps changing my sub-name thing! :rolleyes: But I suspect Nicely is probably to blame!! :nod:

Edit: ^^ Meddler :p
:wave:

sniffy

Reaction score
Country
the apex hard pipe fits like a glove. your better of changing the oem pipe as it can colapse and starve the engine of air when ya up the horse power happened to 2 lads at a rolling road day last year.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
the apex hard pipe fits like a glove. your better of changing the oem pipe as it can colapse and starve the engine of air when ya up the horse power happened to 2 lads at a rolling road day last year.
That thought did cross my mind but I'd not heard of it happening on these cars before.. Looks like I'll have to budget for one of those too then, especially if it fits well. Thanks for the input mate :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nice1 Meddler ;)
Nice one?!! I tried to take revenge but couldnt work out how to do it!.. Luckily for him! ;)

I wonder if i could source these through the parts guys at work for cost...? maybe fuel for thought?
Yeah, if you can get them any cheaper let us know mate, that'd be ace :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm as ceratin as you can be when distance buying.. I'm paying by PayPal too so if anything was to go wrong the buyer protection insurance would cover it. :)