What's new

FS: Group Buy - Nismo 740cc injectors - CLOSED

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
**This Group Buy is now Closed**

I'm going to order a set of Nismo 740cc injectors at the weekend but as asual, the more sets purchased at once, the cheaper they get. Heres an example..

1-2 sets - £379.00
3-4 sets - £346.00
5+ sets - £336.00 - **Currently on this price**

Is anyone else looking to order a set in the very near future? I'm planning on placing my order at the weekend so if anyone wants a set let me know as we could save a bit of cash. The prices above don't include import tax, but this can be split between however many people there are. Recorded delivery within the UK will be next to nothing too. :)

List of Paritcipants

1. craig8585
2. AllanOrr
3. LuPix_S15
4. jimmy_bob
5. JEZ 8553
6. S15RKM

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ah dammit - would have jumped at this esp if there's a chance of reduced group buying power but I'm paying for remap tomorrow with Steve (FC Tuning) so simply cannot afford this lol :wack:

Hope you get at least another 2 people to join in as the the price looks very good :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
x2 if it was at the end of may/june i would of jumped on this just spent a grand on the car this month :wack: oops

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Boo! Bad timing I suppose! :rolleyes:

Just sent a few e-mails and am hopefully going to get the price down below £350 for 3 sets..

:)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I want to get them ordered ASAP Allan. If you can scrape together a deposit I may be able to hold you a set but preferably not for that long.. Drop me a PM if you like.

Check out these newly adjusted prices guys! I've managed to sort a cracking deal on them. I'm willing to post within Europe too. You MUST be able to make payment by the weekend though, or at least a deposit! :)
  • 1 set - £379.00
  • 3 set - £346.00
  • 5 set - £336.00
As mentioned previously, there WILL be UK customs and delivery within the UK to pay on-top of the stated price. Customs charges will be split individually and postage charged on an individual basis. I am not making any profit from this at all, just happy to get a cheap set of injectors!

I've added a list onto Post #1 above.

Reaction score
Country
Stick me down if you can get them at the £336 price. Not in a rush myself.

Nice work Craig.

P.S. anyway we can save on customs ? ;)

Edit - Just worked out with current customs and handling it might not work out cheaper than i thought so ill probably have to pass this by esp as you need confirmation by the weekend :(

Last edited:

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Stick me on dude from the PM's :thumbs:
Will do mate :)

Stick me down if you can get them at the £336 price. Not in a rush myself.

Nice work Craig.

P.S. anyway we can save on customs ? ;)

Edit - Just worked out with current customs and handling it might not work out cheaper than i thought so ill probably have to pass this by esp as you need confirmation by the weekend :(

Ok mate, no worries. I am optimistic we will get to the 5+ price.

I will do my best on the custom charges, but it's one of those things that I'm sure everyone is aware of. Total unpredictability! I recently paid over £20 on some £110 Work wheel nuts, but have also paid less than £20 on a big £800 order from Japan too! I'll defiantly mention it in the next e-mail though ;)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
try over on SXOC lad, might get a few takers
I thought about that but last time I tried to advertise a GB on SXOC it was met with a harsh response and was basically told to read the rules. - Which was strange as there is nothing in their rules stating GB's can't be advertised.. :rolleyes:

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'll extend this until next weekens so it covers most peoples payday and will hopefully gather more interest.

We are currently on the £346 a set. Just 2 more people and we will be on £336 a set. :)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Good price.

Just paid 400 notes posted for mine, didn't even know you were organising this :(

I did order mine on the 15th but the volcano has held them up, landed in the uk yesterday finally.

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
As discussed Craig put me down as deffo - I'll sort you out the cash buddy :thumbs: Cheers

It never ceases to amaze me how SXOC is run by a bunch of power-hungry cockends... keyboard warriors/encyclopedias... I only go on there to sell stuff and check out trader sections.

PS - I know some of you guys have come over here from SXOC etc so this is not directed at you guys!! :)

J

jimmy_bob

hey would i be able to post a cheque to you again for payment like the cooling plates??

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
As discussed Craig put me down as deffo - I'll sort you out the cash buddy :thumbs: Cheers
No probs James, will do :)

hey would i be able to post a cheque to you again for payment like the cooling plates??
Yeah, thats cool mate.. Do you still have my address? I will add you to the list also.

This means we have reached the 5+ price. There are no further discounts available, but if anyone else wants to join it should reduce the customs charge. :)

J

jimmy_bob

No I don't have ur address still could you pm it to me thanks. When will these be likely to arrive?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'll PM you now mate. If I order them next weekend I would guess at 2-3 weeks from now..? As soon as they are here I will PM everyone a picture of the customs charge and send them out. :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Haha! Good man. PM incoming!!

Thats quite a relief actually as I no longer need the 2nd I had my name down for.

:D