What's new

WTB: wanted...silvia s15 spec R

J

john

aright lads,

just came in2 some money and always wanted a s15 so right now i have a few Euro 2 spend on a nice spec R so if any1 in Ireland is luking to sell let me know asap,,, send on pics to me and i mite b interested!!
im more interested in how it looks(spoiler,kit,alloys etc) more than how fast it is at the moment although it needs to have sum things modified and wud luv a white one if possible but open to offers!!!

cheers :cool:

J

john

thanks but out of my price range thanks to the insurance in this country so if anybody is thinking about selling there s15 im still looking thanks again mark s15 she is gorgeous

J

john

thanks again mark but still here still looking for the s15 so if you are thinking of selling pm me thanks for all your help

M

mark s15

no probs john!hope you find what your looking for!!pm me again if you change your mind!!

Last edited:
J

john

sorry something came up so had to stop the search but back now if any body can tell me the main things to luck for when buying a s15 i would be so grateful

Reaction score
hi john mine is up for sale properly now, its up in the for sale threads. im open to offers and have just dropped the price as i need a quick sale