S.Larsson

Hi i really need a new set of tail lights i broke my right lamp today :annoyed:

Does someone have a pair to sell to me? :mad::confused: :smitten:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I do but they're from a model fitted with rear fogs as standard so have 1 fog & 1 reverse light, any use to you?

Edit;

Here's a picture, fog light incorporated into drivers side rear, reverse on passenger side...

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
hmmm never seen that one from factory before.

S

S.Larsson

Well i think im gonna buy new ones with LED :) Why not start with my exterior now when i got some money over? :p But thx anyway man!

Cheers :D

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
No problem, there are some really nice tail lights around, no prizes for guessing my favorite :D

Meddler, yeah front and rear fog controls on the indicator / headlight stalk.... Bit of a pain now though seeing as I've clear rear lenses and can't find red bulbs :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Country
Bit of a pain now though seeing as I've clear rear lenses and can't find red bulbs :rolleyes:
Get a pot of red bulb paint and make one :). Or just rewire it to a different light.

hmmm never seen that one from factory before.
One I bid on went through the auctions when I was looking for mine had got a rear fog the same. Never got it though, but it was the only one I saw with a rear fog light.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
No problem, there are some really nice tail lights around, no prizes for guessing my favorite :D

Meddler, yeah front and rear fog controls on the indicator / headlight stalk.... Bit of a pain now though seeing as I've clear rear lenses and can't find red bulbs :rolleyes:
Another option is to go for a LED bulb as they look clear when not lit. I got mine form America. Think it cost $50 delivered, so not cheap but its the brightest LED car bulb I've seen and I use one in the center brake light and one in the reverse/fog. Can find the link if you want it mate.

Reaction score
i would sell my oem taillights for 20euro the pair or 40euro inklude shipping to anywhere in europe.

Reaction score
i can doo pictures tomorrow i think. they are without any damages. i only want to selling them because i wont other tailights for my project.