What's new

WTB: s15 coilovers wanted

Reaction score
lol Meddler - I've been thinking about drilling a couple of holes in my parcel shelf just so I can get my finger tips to the shock adjusters hehe :wack:

Rik - cheers mate and replied ;) Can't believe the S14/15 have different spring loads?!

Dean - good to hear the Flex is decent on normal roads as well as the Super Streets. I think Tein is one brand which is still worth going JDM and all that shizzle... as good as I've heard BC/CS2/HSD are, I'm very reluctant to swap my Super Streets now for the sake of a lower front end!!
You can buy adjustment extenders mate

like these http://www.apexperformance.co.uk/ca...84&PHPSESSID=5d2db4ee3be20749663621e8de108e53

Reaction score
Cheers Richy although if I'm keeping my Teins it looks like these won't fit :(
Sorry dude this was an example i was showing you. HSD make them for theirs, I would imagine tein do the same thing mate :thumbs:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
james, there is a guy over on sxoc in the 'show us your s15' section that is looking to sell his spec s, anyway, it's fitted with a tein flex setup - and if he's looking to sell anyway, maybe he'd do a swap+a little cash his way for your super streets, if he's selling what would it matter to him......they are great coilovers - especially for drifting......just a thought :)