What's new

WTB: lookin for a spec r to buy :)

Reaction score
Country
well the time has come my integra is on ebay colectin the bids and should be gone the weekend

im on the hunt for a spec r in silver black or maybe white(tryin to go for a change seems the teggy was white)

i have a budget of 8500

live in somerset if any1 has any info

cheers :D:D:D

sx-si

Reaction score
i would expect a ropey s15 for 8.5 to be honest dude
allought i might sell mine for that :p (with bits missing)

have a look at importing one yourself

Reaction score
Country
bits missing?

ye ive seen a few at that price because people wanna pay off debts etc.

so there not that bad they just need the money so its good on my end haha.

ye torque gt have a few but all seem around the 10-12000 mark which is bit steep at the moment?
cud they import 1 in for me then at that sort of price??

Reaction score
Country
also the whole importing the car myself i havent a clue on how to do that :( would be a nice option thow

Reaction score
Country
ye ive seen that s15 its sooo nice n i would love to have it bt if i had the 10grand id snatch it up bt obvs money is a issue.hhmmm

S

strut

mine is for sale its a black spec r just under 88 k on clock 80 of those were in km rest in miles works out 58 thousand . gram light alloys , blitz induction kit , trust exaust , greedy turbo timer , greedy boost controller, tein springs would put pics up but cant figure out how looking for 9500 i live in somerset let me know if you wanna have a look

sx-si

Reaction score
yeah without the breaks or works alloys
obviously would still have origional breaks and a set of 18" atec type 2s
cheack out the project thread

Reaction score
Country
what u looking for sx si? so would that come with the brakes n rims fitted??sorry im new to this wheres the project thread?

Reaction score
Country
mine is for sale its a black spec r just under 88 k on clock 80 of those were in km rest in miles works out 58 thousand . gram light alloys , blitz induction kit , trust exaust , greedy turbo timer , greedy boost controller, tein springs would put pics up but cant figure out how looking for 9500 i live in somerset let me know if you wanna have a look
ye a black or silver is what i prefer to have but the 9500 would be at a massive stretch but where bouts in somerset you to mate? im in frome

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
its not 100% solid fact, but i really think that if you get one for 8500 then it will have cost you ten grand before you know it and still may not be as good as one that cost 10k to begin with.....its a funny old circle but a decent set of coilovers, exhaust and filter will cost you around that 1500 quid......and if you get one with all these bits on it and more for less money theres going to be something detrimental that makes it that price. you rarely get something for nothing, theres always a catch such is life :)

Jay

Reaction score
i picked my spec r up for 7900, but with 500 bucks worth of work needed for the mot, in need of a remap and wanting a respray due to a ropey paint job. i knew about all these bits before the purchase. i had the choice of buying a supposedly imaculate 10k car with possibly hidden problems, or a car in need of tlc but cheaper. (ultimatly it will cost me the 10k or more, but it will be exactly what i want it to be....)

there are no guarantees with second hand cars, my preference is to buy cheaper and have the work done myself, therefore knowing that what has been done, has been done the way i want it done.

i dont think in all fairness that 8.5k will buy a low mileage high spec car that has been looked after. believe me i looked for quite some time!!!

saying that, i honestly hope you find what you are looking for, they are a fantastic car to drive and i know that you will not regret it!!

Reaction score
why not talk to torque gt. all you need to do is put a deposit down. and by the time it arrives you will have enough to pay £10k.
or get finance. it's not worth wasting £8.5k on a car that has more then lightly had a bad life.

Reaction score
Country
yee now you say it does make more sense.was hopin to pick up a bargain but now you all say it id rather spend aload more and have a quality s15 on me drive :)

S

sandy

look over here in ireland ,plenty good 15's for the money you are looking to spend..

Reaction score
Country
ye ill ave a look on the net n see.

i think ive found the 1 i want thow :) jst gota hope the teggy goes on ebay nw :)