What's new

FS: Standard S15 suspension with tein lowering springs

Reaction score
got this surplus since fitting coilovers

the car had only done 28k on them though from new and they have Tein lowring springs fitted

BTW THEY ARE GRUBBY ATM AND WHAT LOOKS LIKE RUST IS ACTUALLY
ROAD GRIME!

HERES A PIC OF THE CAR WITH THEM FITTED BEFORE THE COILOVERS TO SHOW YOU THE HEIGHT THEY SIT AT!

£100 + postage

Cheers, Tom

Last edited:
G

gary1

what price please.
also how good is the ride and the height.cheers

Reaction score
not sure what they are worth mate if im honest,

ride is good enough, height wise i would say you wouldnt want them any lower- ideal height really for look and being able to handle everyday driving easily, i only have my coilovers a tiny bit lower.

Reaction score
i havent and there tucked away in the loft part of that garage atm, i can if needs be get a few pics put up tomoro, but i can say that they are in good working order with no leaks but i will let you know two of the rubber damper boots has split which is very common on any car in my experience. and if you have stock atm you could swap them over from the old units

is your suspension worn then?

Cheers,Tom

G

gary1

i've got tein type flex coilovers ,want to put my back to street suspensions but lower like mine now.
its great for track but round street is a bit firm even on soft setting.

Reaction score
pics added, that isnt rust on the springs but dirt mainly, they need a good clean covered in road grime..

Reaction score
yeah they will but the length of the rear suspension tube is different on the s14, slighlty longer i think on the 14.