What's new

WTB: want a standard diff to swap for a 2way diff

L

luckyali

As the Title says above im after a standard diff, two way diff to scary for me...

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Shame you are not in Oz, I would have swapped you.

L

luckyali

@meddler: get the next flight down wouldnt say its gonna be a long journey, haha thanks for the interest dude

@C1TPT: i dono what make it is how would i be able to check? it came on the car from japland so i dono how long was it used for.

@sniffy: thanks for the heads up

V

vti_coupw

ah man dont get rid just get used to it trust me you will want it back once its gone

L

luckyali

trust me dude im not liking it cuz i drive two cars in a day so everytime i go round a corner in the s15 thinking bk in the head im still driving me bmw it jus scares the sh*t out of me, i feel so scared even driving it cant even put the foot down.

L

luckyali

Holding the Diff for a while,
Found out the car was on semi slicks tyres, tats why she kept kicking out, getting the wheel alignment and coilover adjustment done and if i dont like the 2 way diff ill swap it.

Thanks for the intrest guys

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
I had a 2 waynismo diff on mine when I got it, drove me crazy, click, click bang each time I go slowly round a corner.

People used to look at my car like it was broken.

Got it swapped out for standard one, much nicer.

Only way to tell is to split the pumpkin, and even then there might not be any markings on it.

Reaction score
i really dont understand dis talk tat 2ways ar hardcore wen i was looking to upgrade my diff i was nearly put off in getting 2way.but now its in me daily and love it!!!!! cusco by the way just my 2 cents