What's new

WTB: s15 headlight pair

Reaction score
hi there,

searching for a used pair of headlights. sold mine with the complete front parts but now i need some headlights myself.

my s15 need a face .... so make me some offers.

no cracks or big scratches please!!!

Reaction score
Reaction score
i know a shop where the headlights cost something around 550$ new..but. i want used ones for something around 350euro to my door.
from the shop where i would got them for 550$ it would cost around 500euro include all costs.

so...did anyone have non broken, cheap headlights?

Reaction score
i know a shop where the headlights cost something around 550$ new..but. i want used ones for something around 350euro to my door.
from the shop where i would got them for 550$ it would cost around 500euro include all costs.

so...did anyone have non broken, cheap headlights?
Have you a link to these new ones for $550? that very cheap imo, as here in Ireland they usually dont go for less than €230 each for second hand ones, or else iv been looking in all the wrong places :wack:

Reaction score
i have searched month for a price like this. imo ... the dealer only have 7x pairs left. if i posting a link all the 7x set would gone in 2 days and i dont have any more chance to getting cheap headlights.

but...i would try to get used the next 2 month. after this i would buy there and post the link.

sold my headlightpair for 300euro because of a big scratch at the right headlight (cat). after this i found out thats possible getting it clean.