What's new

WTB: Bride seats rail required for a new member!

Reaction score
Hi i'm yet to properly introduce myself on this forum. But i've recently purchased an s15 after wanting one for some time, i will get round to doing a proper intro with photo's etc but want to get the car up to scratch before i do so as the winters taken it toll on her and also make my mark on her (So i hope you don't consider this post rude of me). But i think most will regonise her as the previous owner is a well know member on here. i have every intention of also becoming a regular contributing member but all in gd stead. Anyways back to my want because that what this sections all about!

I'm after one bride low mount seat rail (Passanger side) to fit bride brix seat.

cheers Alan

Reaction score
Hello mate... bit off topic but get your name down for the summer meet, it looks like it could around oxford too! :thumbs:

Reaction score
Yer the seat mounts on the bottom. IIRC think its the MO rail type i'm after.

Just to confirm, are these bottom or side mounts? I think bottom.
Shall definatly get my name down, and would be great if it was to be around oxford :thumbs:

Hello mate... bit off topic but get your name down for the summer meet, it looks like it could around oxford too! :thumbs: