What's new

FS: S15 body panels

Reaction score
In the first week of February I will be removing several body panels from my 1999 pewter coloured S15 Spec-R.

Panels available are:

Front bumper in excellent condition with just a few minor marks: £110

Both front drivers and passenger side wings in perfect condition (inc. Indicators): SOLD

Rear Bumper also in excellent condition: SOLD (subject to payment)

I also have a bootlid in red with 4 holes in from a carbon spoiler: SOLD (Subject to payment)

The bonnet may also be up for sale depending on when my carbon one will be turning up.

Please email me on gavinz1@aol.com if interested and I am open to offers on all items.

Many thanks.:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I still have the front bumper and the back bumper for sale. I will do the front for £90 and the rear for £60 if anyone is interested.:thumbs:

D

djmasterg

HI, I would like to ask if you still have the front one, how much for postage to Glasgow, Scotland?

Reaction score
Not yet bud, I had to cancel it as they were mucking me about. I am on the search for another carbon one but its not priority at the mo as there is so much other stuff I need to do on my car beforehand. I will give you first shout should anything change though.

Reaction score
I still have the front bumper and back bumper available and I could do with them out of the way so please feel free to make a sensible offer.

Reaction score
Picked up my wings today and they are spot on, exactly how they were described.

I also saw the front bumper which is in beautiful condition and perfect for anyone looking for a replacement or a return to stock.

Cheers Gav it was nice meeting you mate.

Reaction score
Don't suppose there is any way you could get the rear bumper down south is there, im in the essex area and can't really drive to the 'North West' just for a bumper?

Reaction score
Your in luck buddy as my car has just gone down to daren at www.a-b-w.co.uk (Maldon, Essex) to have its kit fitted and the rear bumper was still on the car.

Last edited: