What's new

FS: Volk gt-p fully forged wheels & tyres

Reaction score
I have for sale my 17" Volk GT-P wheels and tyres. They are in excellent condition and are a fully forged 2 piece wheel with a 5x114.3 stud pattern.

The fronts are 17x7 with a +29 offset with Dunlop 215/45/17 Direzza tyres with 5mm of tread.

The rears are 17x8 with a +37 offset with Dunlop 215/45/17 SP sport 9000 tyres with 4mm of tread.

These are a very rare wheel by the looks of it and looking on the internet they were quite expensive when they were new.

Detailed pic:

Picture of the actual wheels on my car:

During the week or next weekend at the latest I will get some more detailed pictures taken when I can get up to the garage where my car is at the moment.

Whether its to upgrade your current standard wheels or to have a cool looking second set for track or drift use then these wheels would look great and I dont think you would bump into to many other people who would also have a set.lol

I am really not sure on what these wheels would be worth, the only ones I have found second hand is in the USA and they still seem to be going for a fortune, would I be unrealistic by asking for £675 for the wheels including tyres? make me an offer if I am being unrealistic.:thumbs:

The wheels will be removed in 2-3 weeks so anyone who is interested then please feel free to email me on gavinz1@aol.com

Many thanks.

P.s. Based in Lancashire.