What's new

WTB: Standard Bonnet

Reaction score
Been looking a long time now, but still looking.
So if anyone has one r knows where i can get one please let me know..

V

V-MAX

Hi mate, Ive got one here but I'd prefer collection as its too big for easy postage to Ireland and I'm really busy at the moment...
If you know someone over here that can pick it up for you that would work?

I'm after 100quid, its pewter colour, good condition some odd chips but no dents that I can remember. I could arrange pics if you want?
Cheers

Reaction score
Dunno if this is any help, but you can have my old one for like £30 if you want. I was going to get it repaired, but was easier to just get a new one. Its got a few bumps on it which can easily be repaired, but it has a crease on one side - its not huge. But not too sure if it can be easily repaired. You can come have a look if you like?

Reaction score
Cheers for the relpys lads,
Think i have one lined up a bit closer to home. Should it fall through ill be back incontact with ye.
I wouldnt think that ye should have an hassle shifting them thought.
The guy that has mine has told me he is getting calls all the time from people looking for bonnets.

Reaction score
Still looking for a bonnet folks,
Some people that have one might want it collected only. I will organise a Currier to pick it up saving anyone the hassle, badly stuck ere folks.
Thanks

Reaction score
Still looking for a bonnet folks,
Some people that have one might want it collected only. I will organise a Currier to pick it up saving anyone the hassle, badly stuck ere folks.
Thanks
I have that blue one, the dent is straightened out and follows the contour of the headlamp so it just needs a skim of filler

Reaction score
I wont lie to ya, Im not to keen on one that has been damaged around the head light. Would really like to get a good standard original bonnet for mine.
How much do you want for it out of interest?? it might do till I sort something. where about are you???

Reaction score
I wont lie to ya, Im not to keen on one that has been damaged around the head light. Would really like to get a good standard original bonnet for mine.
How much do you want for it out of interest?? it might do till I sort something. where about are you???
Yeah thats understandable alright, im looking for 170 for it, i paid 160 and then got the dent pulled. Im in Naas in Kildare,

Reaction score
Cheers for the
replays
lads, got one last week.
second hand €450 for my troubles day light robbery but when
ur
stuck
ur
stuck...

Reaction score
car was off the road for 4months.
4months cause i couldnt get a bonnet. so i`d say you`ll have no trouble getting rid of it.