Do you have any specs for it?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
How many miles mate??

If it's in good condition and the mileage is reasonable then someone's getting a good deal... Considering a new set of PPG dog gears alone cost £3k+ this looks like the ticket for someone wanting to build a track weapon :)

Two probs for me: I don't have that kinda cash and the dog leg shift pattern is not something need.

Good luck with the sale!! *he says sobbing*

S

s15owner

How many miles mate??

If it's in good condition and the mileage is reasonable then someone's getting a good deal... Considering a new set of PPG dog gears alone cost £3k+ this looks like the ticket for someone wanting to build a track weapon :)

Two probs for me: I don't have that kinda cash and the dog leg shift pattern is not something need.

Good luck with the sale!! *he says sobbing*
Hi there,

Yeah most definitely someone's going to get a bargain, since the box cost £6000!!

I can't state a mileage but I never used it for that long as I removed it due to selling the car and all I've done since is keep it in my garage for the day I finally buy an S15 and now after two ps13's later I have bought an S15, but due to times getting harder for me I really need to sell the S15 and might as well sell the awesome hks box :(

I wanted to build a big spec street/track S15 with a C-west bodykit..etc, but can't do that now:cry:

Here's a few pics of one of my old PS13's

Thanks a lot.

Best regards, Alex.

Reaction score
You don't have much luck with cars do ya!

I would have it off ya, but I've just bought a 15, and my bank balance isn't agreeing with me at the moment!

Maybe if it's still here in a few months...

Out of interest, are the gears straight cut or helical?

PS, I bought some parts from this guy before and can vouch that he's not a messer. :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Out of interest, are the gears straight cut or helical?
I would have thought if it's a dogbox it means the gears are straight cut.

You'll get a lovely whining sound and with those gears making full contact with each other, pretty much all power is transferred from input shaft to prop which is why they are an awesome upgrade - not to mention much stronger than helical cut items :)