FS: Ultralite D1 (Bronze) 17 x 8JJ

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok folks,

Since I've upgraded to Rota GTR's recently, I'm selling up my last set of rims: Ultralite D1 in bronze 17 x 8JJ +32 all round. Fitment 5x114.3 PCD. Excellent condition - had them on the Silvia for just under 2 years and washed them pretty much every week as I'm a clean freak lol :wack:

No damage whatsoever except for one wheel which has a very small scuff - the pics speak for themselves. Two of the wheels still have tyres on with about half the tread remaining: Avon ZZ3 235/45 R17.

Included are all the spigot rings, Ultralite alu wheel nuts including four locking ones plus 3 extra spare nuts and keys to get the nuts off since they are internal drive :)

I paid over £600 for these as new (wheels only) so asking for £350 (buyer to collect - Midlands area).

Please PM or reply to this thread if interested - cheers :thumbs:

James

Here's how they looked on my car:

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
White balance wasn't quite set right when I took the pics so they should look more bronze lol :wack:

Here's a more accurate representation of colour:

Reaction score
hi mate, good to talk to ya on the phone earlier,

how much is two tyres balnced to get me goin you think?

these wheels are mint though! im just not sure of which way to go atm.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice to talk to you mate :)

I'd go 215/45 for the rears... always get Ability in Telford to sort out tyres for me. Have been using Avon ZZ3 for ages now and they work great in both wet and dry :thumbs:

Looking at just under £90 per tyre including fitting and balancing etc...

Reaction score
cool, maybe you could bring a wheel along next week if we meet so i can offer it up to the car and have a look.

i got the sideskirts out the box last nite aswell and they look good, but they dont really fit to well but i thinka bodyshop would probs be able to fit.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah I'll bring a wheel along so you can see etc :)

I'll deffo have a good look at the sideskirts when we meet buddy. Just to let you know there's a bit of damage on one of my skirts where it's behind the front wheel at a point where it bolts onto the car so you can't really see it - can easily be repaired by bodyshop using a bit of fibreglass etc.