What's new

FS: 17" enkei RC5 bronze alloys with near new fk452's

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
as above, these are the wheels that came off my car.

very rare genuine bronze enkei racingline rc5 jdm wheels, very lightweight hollow spoke design with next to new (hardly any wear) falken fk452 tyres all round. rears are et42 9j with 235/40/17 tyres and fronts are et35 8j with 215/45/17 tyres. all round very good condition, three of the wheels have no kerbing but some minor marks around the wheel nuts (the originals were tight to fit with the socket), the passenger rear has a single 2" kerb on the rim but is a very easy repair. all original centre caps are present in excellent condition. i have looked around on the net and the cheapest i could find these wheels new is 1200-00 without tyres from japan or america so this would be subject to shipping and duty. if you wanted to re-furb these all back to 100% perfect then they would still cost no where near that for a superb set of wheels and are fitted with 300-00 worth of tyres.

i can post more pics and weights if required, but its fair to say the tyres weigh nearly as much if not more than the wheels:nod:.

650-00 collected from kent with a new set of 20 slimline 17mm head wheel nuts :D

Last edited: