What's new

WTB: S15 Front Bumper

Y

yinng

just have a bit of scratch on driver side corner, i can send you some photo as well

Reaction score
I may very well be interested mate if you have a bonnet aswell!

What condition is the bonnet like? Any marks or dents?

Also are there any cracks in the bumper? Are there especially any cracks where the mounting points are?

Would you be able to ship both bumper and bonnet?

Cheers mate- really need these urgently!

Y

yinng

No cracks in the bumper is prefer, just have a scratch on the pic i show you, the bonnet have some stone chips, the red S badge paint is fall off and i think you will re-paint again. i can try cost the delivery price for you see how much frist.

Reaction score
If you could get some photos of the bonnet up that would be great.

Also please check how much the shipping will be and if its reasonable I'm sure we can make a deal for the bonnet and bumper.

Cheers mate

Y

yinng

i has check the shipping around £30 for each item, so if you dont mine can come to collect it or i may have change delivery the car to london on this Wednesday or Thursday, we can meet in some where?

Cheers mate

Reaction score
I don't really mind paying for the shipping, as long as they are well packaged.

Where abouts will you be in London this week?

Also how much do you want for them?

Cheers

Y

yinng

I saw some one sale the bonnet for a £100 and the bumper £150, i will go ilford IG1 1BA, so i think we can meet in M25, but i'm not sure i need delivery the car or not, i will know tomorrow or day after.

Cheers

Reaction score
I know Ilford very well actually, but I won't be able to fit the bonnet and bumper in my car.

If you are going back north from Ilford, you will pass my house as I live right close to the M25 and you will definitely pass me if you are taking the M1 back north. If you cant make it, then would it be okay if you shipped it?

With regards to the price of the bumper, someone is selling a mint perfect one for £100, and I am also interested in that. Only problem is shipping as he lives in Ireland. So could you do both for £200 if possible?

Last edited:
Y

yinng

Sorry mate, I think £250 is very cheap already or you can think about it, if you dont want it i dont mind.