What's new

FS: white s15 for sale

D

D BOY

hi everyone, found a new car that i want at the weekend so its time to say goodbye to my 15

The car was near enough standard when brought two years ago off of this forum.

first off its a 1999 spec r with 80k on the clock in wk0 pearl white. electric folding mirrors, aircon etc

bodywork :
spec r front bumper, side skirts, and spoiler, i also have the rear spats but they need spraying and fitting.
seibon carbon bonnet.
wise square led rear lights
ultralight atec alloys painted in austin martin red. 18x9 rear and 18x8 fronts running falken fk452 tyres.
aftermarket hid headlights.
carbon scuttle panel

suspension :
32 way apex coilovers
apex camber and toe arms
white line antiroll bars
driftworks carbon strut braces (front and rear)

transmission
new clutch and fly
s14 gearbox

engine mods :
2871 turbo
hks actuator
740 injectors
h dev manifold with heat wrap
turbo elbow
z32 airflow meter
apex adaptor and filter
3 inch straight through exhaust with de-cat. (i have cat for m.o.t time)
apex intercooler
apex hot pipe
pearl white rocker cover
profec b 2 boost controller
h dev stage 3a remap
battery relocated to the boot
db power gas strut

brakes :
315mm Big Brake Upgrade (EBC Grooved Discs)
ferodo racing pads

interior :
carbon dash
carbon center console
carbon gear surround
defi boost gauge and controller
alpine head unit with ipod adapter
diamond audio speakers (front and rear)
clifford cat 1 alarm with turbo timer

bad bits.
two stone chips in front bumper
scratch over rear arch, (been on the car since i brought it)
small scuff on the rear bumper

the car has been looked after and garaged from the day it was brought. the private plate will be staying with me and the original plates will be transfered back on this week

it has been serviced every 5000k without fail and the tax is only £180 a year

i love this car and put alot of time and effort into it but ive grown out of it so it needs to go to a good home. i also have to say it is quick, very quick :D people say it runs at 350 bhp at 1.4 bar of boost but i have never had it tested but as you can see it has everything you need to do it.

Every part was new and fitted in the last two years so you are buying a solid car which has always been warmed up and left to cool down on a turbo timer

The price is £11000 which is a steal for what ive spent and the amount of car you are getting. i also could be interested in a p/x for a nice s14a for my brother with money my way so let me know your offers.

if your interested send me a message on here of contact me on 07947447620. i live in Epsom in Surrey and all viewings are welcome and i will gladly take you out but if you do not have the correct insurance you will not be allowed to drive it as it is a powerful car.

thanks for looking

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
lovely S15 pal, looks very clean! hope you get what you want for it...

Where did you get the coilpack cover from? looks nice and shiny :)

D

D BOY

WOW love the dash lol where did you get that done and how much if you dont mind me asking :D
got it from endless racing, but it was back when the yen was still good so you would have to ask them for a price

L

light-r

so very nice and such an attractive price.

congratulations mate.

wish you good luck

D

D BOY

bump :)

forgot to put walbro fuel pump and carbon cooling panel, will get pics of the panel in the engine bay asap