What's new

WTB: bride subframes for a sensible price?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
does anyont know where its possible to get bride mo super low basemount subfranes for a sensible price nowadays? the money they want is just lidicrous for what they are, i just got a set of mint seats for the cost of 1 subframe:rolleyes:. if anyone can help point to a decent supplier thats not going to stitch me up with a silly jdm price then please help. i know the seats arent everyones cup of tea (cobra daytona 2)but the fact they were in such good condition, were more supportive and have lumbar supports made them too attractive to turn down for the price. and i understand that the cobra frames will make them sit too high....if i cant get the brides then the only option is to get the cobras (74-00 each which is about what a subframe should be) and then 'modify' them which i'd rather not do.

i dont understand these massively inflated prices for jdm parts, you'd think places would rather shift the stock (and probably more of it) than overprice them so much that people avoid them altogether.....