What's new

FS: S15 Standard WMIC!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have just fitted my new FMIC so I have the standard intercooler up for sale. Its in good condition and I'll get some pics up tomorrow!

£60 + postage

Cheers

Tom

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Have you posted this on SXOC for sale section mate??

Last time I saw, these S15 WMIC's are snapped up by guys with S13's etc looking for mild upgrade :)

Reaction score
Is this still for sale mate?
Yes mate still for sale, I have someone interested but not come up with the ££££'s yet! So first come first served :thumbs:

How did the new intercooler fitting go? you manage to keep your fogs and leave the bumper untouched?

Well seens as my car is off the road at the moment I had plenty of time to fit it.. I managed to keep the fogs but had to trim quite alot off! It would be impossible not to!

After alot of photo shopping and the fact I used a big battery I decided to loose the fogs any way! quite glad i did because it looks pretty mean now :) I'll put some pics up next time I get over there!

Thanks for asking though :thumbs:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
surely its sold by now for that money, i got 85 quid for mine, some guy with an s14 bought it:nod:

Reaction score
It has gone im affraid but I didnt manage to sell it.... Someone offered me a tenner for it!! lol In the end I swapped it for a japspeed downpipe! :)