What's new

WTB: White S15 Spec R

D

Dynax

Hi all,

Am looking to purchase a White S15 Spec R. If anyone could point me in the direction of some mint/good condition ones i would be much appreciated.

Found one i love on pistonheads, however sadly i think its sold :(

Thanks in advance

sx-si

Reaction score
best bet would be to import one
or have one built in japan and brought over with the goodies you want
but it depends on your budget

D

Dynax

Thanks, i'll hopefully be talking to SVA Imports / Torque GT soon about sourcing me one. SVA had one that i really took a liking to, and was within my budget.

Looking to spend £10k-11k, does that seem resonable?

sx-si

Reaction score
couple of very very highly recomended importes on driftworks.com
one of them will find you the perfect car and you import it yourself saving alot of money

Reaction score
What sort of car are you looking for? Standard or modded? Nissan Aero kit or aftermarket kit?

You might find it cheaper and easier to get one thats already in the country with the low exchange rate and decent examples getting rarer in Japan.

Reaction score
Country
Im getting an unmodified white Spec R with the aero kit. Arrives in a few more weeks but feels like its taking ages!! :wack:

Through Charlie at ProDriftUK. Well worth a phone call mate, hes a top bloke! Some other people on here will say the same :nod:

Reaction score
I am going to be selling my S15 Spec R if you're interested. Its running 360bhp. It has a kusco two way diff, teim fully adjustable coil overs all round, fully adjustable suspensoin all round, toe in/out camber,caster, lots of engines mods & apex i power fc engine management. Will do you a full list of modifications if your interested?