What's new

FS: Shed clearout, some s14, s15 parts.

Reaction score
I have had a bit of a clearup and no longer need to be keeping these anymore. The engine was changed a few months ago and these few parts have been in my shed ever since.

3 x sr20det manifolds - £10 each
im stripping a complete subframe down as i only wanted the subframe so all parts available from 5 stud hubs/arms/driveshafts/antiroll bars disks/brakes etc offers.
Also have a front subframe? includes sterring rack front ARB etc etc offers also.
s14 sr20det aircon pump - £10
s14 sr20det power sterring pump - £10
s14 sr20det rocker cover - £35 (will not fit a s15)
s14 sr20det blacktop coilpacks (set of 4) - £20
used greddy iridium plugs (working completely fine guaranteed, i know this because i have them in my s15 at present, i wanted to check my plugs, these are very expensive)(2 grades colder than standard i believe) - £10
s15 passenger rear quarter window (these are £350 each from nissan) - £40
s15 spec s exhaust - £30
s15 spec s 15" alloys and tyres - £40
s15 rear bumper (blue) - £35

Any questions just gimme a shout

WILL ALSO SWAP FOR ANY UPRATED PARTS

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Ill take your 15" wheels mate, been hunting for some on ebay for dwyb. These will fit my spec r fine im guessing? I take it there are 4 and none of them are bent :D

Reaction score
Ill take your 15" wheels mate, been hunting for some on ebay for dwyb. These will fit my spec r fine im guessing? I take it there are 4 and none of them are bent :D
none of them are bent but because they are the spec s ones and not the spec r ones then the front won't fit without spacers as the spec s doesn't have 4 pots.

Reaction score
Ahh thats ok ill only want them for the rears anyway mate. Where abouts are you?
yea i was going to keep them for the rears also but i like to skid on big rims, it's more predictable.

i live in south wales (swansea) mate

Reaction score
Country
Ive not done much skidding before and managed to pick up a few brand new 15" tyres for free so thats mainly why im after them. Wish you had posted this up yesterday as ive been working all over wales recently but now back home (10 mins from santapod) :wack: Im guessing they look like these lol? Think you could bring them along to dwyb?

Reaction score
Yea those r the ones i have. I won't be able to take them to pod myself however i'm sure someone is driving up with us that's not drifting so they could carry the wheels for you :)

Should be fine mate :thumbs: