What's new

FS: Brand New 5zigen Pro Racer A-Spec Exhaust

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Hi all,

I have decide to list my spare 5zigen Pro Racer A-Spec exhaust for the S15. I have fitted at the moment a 5Zigen Miracle Fireball System that would be far too loud for sound limit trackdays so would have swaped it over to the Pro Racer A-Spec but I have never had the need for it and it has been sitting in my garage for some time.

You can't fault the quality and workmanship on this system as it looks absoultly amazing and it is superior to the likes of any chinese produced exhaust.

Below is all the info stolen from the 5zigen website.

5ZIGEN is at a breakthrough point where we can take informative feedback from professional users and have the ability to research and develop high quality products to the end users. All stainless steel body with INCONEL used for the tailend. No limitation with the PRORACER A-SPEC system.

Highly heat resistant INCONEL 600 chosen for the tailend.​

High-tech combination of SUS304 and Inconel 600 is available only through 5ZIGEN.​

1.2mm SUS436 used for the main chamber. SUS304 used for the silencer.​

SPEC
MAIN PIPE: SUS436 1.2MM ALL STAINLESS STEEL
TAILEND: SUS304 + INCONEL 600
FEATURES: Mid-torque emphasis on pipe layout. Nice exhaust tone and JASMA certified.​

Here is the spec on the exhaust:
Part Number: PRN-019
Bore Diameter = 70mm
Rear Box Diameter = 150mm
Rear Tail Diameter = 100mm​

If you were to import this over from Japan the current retail on the exhaust = 99,750 Yen when converted with xe currency = Around £704.50! + There would be shipping and taxes on top from Japan.​

I'm asking for £400 + Delivery for it as its brand new and never been fitted and used.​

Delivery UK mainland = £14.95 and Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Ireland = £49.95 Sent with TNT​

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer them.​

sx-si

Reaction score
mine is decat back and no i dont belive it would
im looking for a silancer theat will fit into a decat space then im happy

J

jimmy_bob

hi is this still avaliable? and is it defiently for a S15 not a S14??(becos the S14's exhaust is longer)