What's new

FS: s15 spec R damaged 7250

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbarry

:furious:
99 nissan silvia s15 spec R damaged whole car 7250 or for breaking
there is a go ol spec on the car as its standing me over 20k it needs front panel bumper headlights bonnet lh wing and a good panel beater

02 spec R engine with only 60,000kms rocker cover painted in opc blue,tomie poncams,gt2871rs,sard 660 injectors manifold elbow downpipe full 3" exhaust system,braided hoses and coolant silicone hoses blitz fmic,power fc and comander,pro spec 2 boost controller apex pen size turbo timer momo "drift steering wheel and boss kit engine damper the car has a 5 speed box conversion exeedy clutch and light fly wheel also cusco 4/1 2way diff rays wheels nismo shocks and springs bride drivers seat with rail there is loads more that i will think of id perfer to sell car as whole but if not il start breaking it start of november 90% of all parts are brand new with less than 2000kms on them!the car was mapped at westward and made 344bhp and 413 torque at 1.2 bar and look where it got me :L

i was talking to bart on driftireland.com and christy carpo and theye gave me very good prices for parts but ive lost all intererst in car
il get pics up soon as just looking for camera!!my number is 083 0073488
if no 1 wants to buy whole car il put new post up with all prices start of nov

C

cbarry

if i cant sell car as hole 600 cased ready to go and will be off car 1st week in november!

M

Malta

Sorry to hear, I'm looking for wheels, shocks, turbo timer and if you got some small stuff as I've just bought my S15 and is still stock.

Reaction score
if ur looking to break i want (and could you pm me) the gearstick (if this is the standard spec R one), the shift boot and underboot rubbers. Would like the steering wheel and boss (pics depending)

Reaction score
if u break it would be interested in the injectors boost controller and power fc depends on price.

C

cbarry

any1 for the shell?i could sell everything else straight away!
i have 2 people looking for windscreen,any body know what they are worth?also pedal box?never came across either of theses for sale before

C

chris s14.5

id be thinking about 150 for windscreen.you'd have to get someone to take it out

sx-si

Reaction score
pm me a price's for
rocker cover painted in opc blue
,tomie poncams
,gt2871rs
manifold
elbo
downpipe
cusco 4/1 2way diff

N

nissansilvia

How much do u want for the complete dash?includeing clock and climate control ?

C

cbarry

i said 200 for the windscreen chris and he was happy,shipping to england might be dear and will it get there in 1 piece is another story:no:

sx-si pm'd
johny thats grand give me a buzz over the weekend:thumbs:
nissansilvia i havent a clue what there are worth dash is mint not a mark on it only plenty stp lol air bags didnt go off either!pm me an offer

all 17pm:eek: replyed

Reaction score
let me know if u are breaking the car will buy a few things power fc boost controller injectors:thumbs: just to let u know there is a mint shell on done deal for €2500 if u want to re shell the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.